Financial Planning is the process of analysing a person’s existing financial circumstances and devising a set of recommendations to protect and improve these circumstances into the future. A very important aspect of Financial Planning is therefore to put in place a series of measures designed to help our clients to achieve their future financial goals.
Financial Planning Discussion Topics
- How confident are you that you have the most appropriate financial products at the best market price?
- Are you setting aside enough funds for your retirement?
- Are you maximising the returns from your savings and deposits?
- How can you reduce the amount and term of your mortgage?
- How much will you get paid by your employer in the event of an illness or accident?
- Have you thought about the financial consequences of a serious accident, long-term illness or premature death?
Financial Planning Process
- The first step is to outline and critically evaluate your current financial position by way of a Financial Factfind. This forms the basis for any subsequent reviews and recommendations.
- We can then complete a full needs analysis report and conduct an individual risk assessment. This risk assessment allows us to match your individual tolerance for risk with our recommendations.
- We outline and agree a set of future financial objectives that you feel can be achieved over a realistic timeframe.
- We provide tailored recommendations suitable to your individual needs covering every aspect of your financial objectives.
- We help you implement the financial plan in order to help you achieve your objectives.
- Going forward we help you to change your plan as your circumstances change.
- We provide you with ongoing financial advice and regular reviews to ensure you meet your objectives.